I’m so happy that I’ve been nominated for a ‘One Lovely Blog’ award by Squidgeaboo at The EDS Chronicles. Thank you Squidgeaboo!
As a nominee, I must give you 7 facts about myself, display the award logo on this post and nominate 10 blogs who I think deserve the award.
Seven Random Facts
- My mum and dad seriously considered naming me ‘Bambi!’ I’m so so thankful that they decided on ‘Vicki’ instead!
- I used to be petrified of fluff when I was younger. I couldn’t go anywhere near it and used to dare myself to look at my dads de-bobbler machine!
- I used to dream about flying to Neverland with Peter Pan. I spent a long time trying to figure out how to make myself fly. I have a tattoo on my forearm to show my love for all things Neverland.
- I currently have 7 tattoos. I don’t have a recurring theme, I just go for what I like and it’s so far it includes a Marilyn Monroe portrait on my upper arm and a big fox on my thigh amongst others.
- I don’t actually know the natural colour of my hair anymore. When I was a kid, it was strawberry blonde. Since year 7 at school (11 years old) I’ve had it dyed. I go for all kinds of colours these days and when my roots show through, they look kind of potato colour??
- I have nicknames for most people I know. I use them so often that when their actual name is used, I have to really think about who is being mentioned.
- If I ever get well enough to go back to work, I’d love to open a salon with my best friend. It would be amazing to work with her everyday and see her beaut face!
So there are 7 random facts about me. I’m sure that made for a thrilling read!
Here are the wonderful bloggers that I nominate for the One Lovely Blog award. I enjoy reading posts from each of you for different reasons. Some are beauty, some invisible illness and others lifestyle. You’re all so entertaining and I look forward to reading your future posts.
LazyGirlLoves – Amanda
The EDS Chronicles – Squidgeaboo
Katie Blogs It All – Katie
Tall Curvy Mumma – Claire
Living In A Limited World – Pamela
Brainless Blogger – Nikki
Invisible Zebra – Charlie
Chronic Illness Support – Joanne
Chronic Babe – Jenni